中英文对照小说《格林·盖布尔斯来的安妮》每天英语 轻松学习15
15 #学习打卡挑战赛#
‘Is anything wrong?’ asked Marilla.
“有什么不妥吗?”玛丽拉问。
She ate a piece of Anne’s cake herself.
她也尝了一块安妮做的蛋糕。
‘Oh! Anne! What have you put in this cake?’ she cried.
“噢!安妮!你在蛋糕里放了些什么?”她叫道。
‘Isn’t it …isn’t all right?’ asked Anne, her face red.
“难道……难道不好吃吗?”安妮红着脸问。
‘All, right? It’s horrible! Don’t try to eat any more, Mrs. Allan.
“好吃?太糟糕了!阿伦太太,别再吃了。
Anne, you’ve put my medicine in this cake!’
安妮,你把我的药放进蛋糕里了!”
‘Oh! I didn’t know! It was white, and in a bottle! I thought it was milk!’ sobbed Anne.
“噢!我不知道!它是白色的,放在一个瓶子里!我以为是牛奶呢!”安妮边哭边说。
She ran upstairs and fell on her bed, crying loudly.
她跑上楼梯,趴在床上大声哭了起来。
But later that evening, when Maranda Mrs. Allan went home.
那天晚上,当阿伦先生和太太回家以后,
Marilla came to talk to her. ‘Oh Marilla!’ cried Anne.
玛丽拉来劝安妮。“唉,玛丽拉!”安妮哭泣着说。
‘Everybody in Avonlea with laugh at me for putting medicine in a cake!’
“埃文村的每个人都会嘲笑我把药放在了蛋糕里!”
Marilla smiled and touched Anne’ hot face.
玛丽拉笑着摸了摸安妮滚烫的脸。
‘No, they won’t, Anne. Mrs. Allan wasn’t angry, you know.
“不,他们不会的,安妮。你知道,阿伦太太没有生气。”
She said it was very kind of you to make her a cake, and she’s asked you to tea at her house!’
她说很感激你为她做了一个蛋糕,她还邀请你去她家喝茶呢!”
‘Oh, so she’s forgiven me! She is nice, isn’t she?’ said Anne thankfully.
“噢,那么说,她原谅我了!她真好,不是吗?”安妮充满感激地说。
‘Why do I get into trouble like this? Perhaps I won’t make any mistakes tomorrow.’
“我怎么会遇到这样的麻烦呢?也许明天我不再会犯错了。”
Marilla shook her head, still smiling.
玛丽拉面带微笑摇摇头。
‘You’ll think of something, Anne. You’re very good at making mistakes!’
“你还会想出其他的点子,安妮。你是个闯祸专家。”
未完待续~