趣文网 > 作文大全

《安娜贝尔·丽》一首美丽的英文诗

2020-12-19 01:05:01
相关推荐

-----1-----

It was many and many a year ago,

很久很久以前,

In a kingdom by the sea,

在一个滨海的国度里,

That a maiden there lived whom you may know

住着一位少女你或许认得,

By the name of ANNABEL LEE;

她就是安娜贝尔·丽;

And this maiden she lived with no other thought

这少女一生没有别的心愿

Than to love and be loved by me.

只为和我两情相许。

-----2-----

I was a child and she was a child,

那会儿我还是个孩子,她也未脱稚气,

In this kingdom by the sea;

在这个滨海的国度里;

But we loved with a love that was more than love —

可我们的爱超越一切,无人能及—

I and my Annabel Lee;

我和我的安娜贝尔·丽;

With a love that the winged seraphs of heaven

我们爱得那样深,连天上的塞拉

Coveted her and me.

也把我和她妒嫉——

-----3-----

And this was the reason that, long ago,

这就是那不幸的根源,很久以前

In this kingdom by the sea,

在这个滨海的国度里.

A wind blew out of a cloud, chilling

夜里一阵寒风从白云端吹起,冻僵了

My beautiful Annabel Lee;

我的安娜贝尔·丽;

So that her highbornkinsman came

于是她那些高贵的亲戚来到凡间

And bore her away from me,

把她从我的身边夺去,

To shut her up in a sepulchre

将她关进一座坟墓

In this kingdom by the sea.

在这个滨海的国度里。

-----4-----

The angels, not half so happy in heaven,

这些天使们在天上,不及我们一半快活.

Went envying her and me —

于是他们把我和她妒嫉——

Yes! — that was the reason (as all men know,In this kingdom by the sea)

对——就是这个缘故,(谁不晓得呢.在这个滨海的国度里)

That the wind came out of the cloud by night,

云端刮起了寒风,

Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.

冻僵并带走了,我的安娜贝尔·丽。

-----5-----

But our love it was stronger by far than the love

可我们的爱情远远地胜过

Of those who were older than we —

那些年纪长于我们的人——

Of many far wiser than we —

那些智慧胜于我们的人——

And neither the angels in heaven above,

无论是天上的天使,

Nor the demons down under the sea,

还是海底的恶魔,

Can ever dissever my soul from the soul

都不能将我们的灵魂分离,

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee.

我和我美丽的安娜贝尔·丽。

-----6-----

For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

因为月亮的每一丝清辉都勾起我的回忆

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

梦里那美丽的安娜贝尔·丽

And the stars never rise but I feel the bright eyes

群星的每一次升起都令我觉得秋波在闪动

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

那是我美丽的安娜贝尔·丽

And so, all the night tide, I lie down by the side

就这样,伴着潮水,我整夜躺在她身旁,

Of my darling — my darling — my life and my bride,

我亲爱的——我亲爱的——我的生命,我的新娘,

In her sepulchre there by the sea,

在海边那座坟茔里,

In her tomb by the sounding sea.

在大海边她的墓穴里。

阅读剩余内容
网友评论
显示评论内容(3) 收起评论内容
  1. 2022-05-08 00:59安琪-喵喵[河南省网友]IP:1920346671
    安娜贝尔·丽,好听的名字,这首诗让我想起了一段美好的回忆。
    顶7踩0
  2. 2021-06-27 01:07[青海省网友]IP:234882918
    读完这首诗,心情都变好了,感觉自己仿佛置身于诗意的世界。
    顶1踩0
  3. 2020-08-16 01:14苍天焚琴[黑龙江省网友]IP:3416288253
    这首诗真的很美,作者一定是个浪漫的灵魂。
    顶0踩0
相关内容
延伸阅读
小编推荐

大家都在看

有关人性的作文 落叶作文300字 英语作文自我介绍大学 关于关注的作文 写关于校园的作文 我真快乐作文400字 描述猫的作文 元旦节作文400字 美丽的校园作文400字左右 翻过那座山作文600字记叙文初三 心存善念作文800字 作文秋天的故事 高考作文1000字 有关理性的作文素材 一袋麦子作文 细节描写作文300字 以凝聚为话题的作文 邂逅春天作文 关于感谢同学的作文 美丽的西湖作文 四年级六单元作文 劳动与分享作文 写老师作文300字 我的作文450字 养乌龟作文 关于火烧圆明园的作文 去海边玩作文800字 学习计划作文300 春天校园里的景色作文 如何写介绍自己的作文