《鲁滨逊漂流记》双语小说连载
11
I looked around the ship, and after a few minutes, I found some long pieces of wood.
我察看了这支船的四周,几分钟之后,我找到了几块长条的木板。
I tied them together with rope.
我用绳子把它们扎在一起。
Then I got the things that I wanted from the ship.
然后我就搬上我想从船上带来的东西。
There was a big box of food-rice, and salted meat, and hard ship’s bread.
那儿有一箱食品——米、咸肉、还有硬面包。
I also took many strong knives and other tools, the ship’s sails and ropes, paper, pens, books, and seven guns.
我还拿了很多坚固的小刀及其他工具,船帆、绳子、纸、钢笔、书以及七支枪。
Now I needed a little sail from the ship, and then I was ready.
现在我需要在船上找一个小帆,不一会儿我就找到了。
Slowly and carefully, I went back to the shore.
我慢慢地小心翼翼地向岸边划去。
It was difficult to stop me things from falling into to sea, but in the end, I got everything on to the shore.
要使我的东西不掉到海里是挺困难的,但是,最后我还是把每样东西都搬到了岸上。
Now I needed somewhere to keep my things.
现在,我需要地方来存放我的东西。
There were some hills around me, so I decided to build myself a little house on one of them.
在我的周围有些小山丘,所以我决定在其中的一个小山上给自己建一座小屋。
I walked to the top of the highest hill and looked down,
我走到最高的小山的山顶往下看。
I was very unhappy, because I saw then that I was on an island.
我非常沮丧,因为那时我才明白我在一个孤岛上。
There were two smaller is-lands a few miles away, and after that, only the sea,
几英里外有两个更小的岛,更远的地方,只剩下了大海。
for mile after mile after mile.
延绵数英里的大海。
未完待续~