轻松学英语从坚持阅读开始|英语小说连载《鲁滨逊漂流记》连载05
My master liked to shoot seabirds and so there were guns on the boat.
我的主人喜欢打海鸟,所以有几支枪在船上。
Quickly, I took one of these guns.
我速度地从里面拿了一支枪。
Moely was swimming after the boat and I shouted to him:
莫雷正跟跟在船的后面有,我朝他喊:
‘Go back to the shore! You can swim there-it’s not too far.
“回到岸上去!你可以在游到那儿,它离海岸不太远。
I won’t hurt you, but if you come near the boat, I’ll shoot you through the head!’
我不会伤害,但是如果你接近这船,我将打爆你的头!”
So Moely turned and swam back to the shore as quickly as he could.
于是,莫雷转过身以尽他最快的速度游回岸上去了。
Then I said to the boy, ‘Xury, if you help me, I’II be good friend to you. If you don’t help me, I’ll push you into the sea too.’
然后,我对这小男孩说:“苏里,如果你帮我,我会是你的好朋友,如果你不帮我,我也会把你推到海里去。”
But Xury was happy to help me, ‘I’ll go all over the world with you,’ he cried.
但是苏里很乐意帮助我,“我愿意跟你走遍全世界。”他大声说。
I wanted to sail to the Canary Islands, but I was afraid to go too far from the shore.
我很想驶向加纳利岛,但是我不管远离海岸。
It was only a small boat. And so, we sailed on south for some days.
它只是条小船,所以,我们向南航行了几天。
We had very little water, and it was dangerous country here, with many wild animals.
我们只有很少的水,并且这里是危险的国度,这里有很多野生动物。
We were afraid, but we often had to go on shore to get more water.
我们害怕,但是我们常常不得不去岸上取更多水。
Once I used a gun to shoot a wild animal.
有一次用枪射杀了一只野生动物。
I don’t know what animal it was, but it made a good meal.
我不知道它是什么动物,但是它成了一顿美餐。
未完待续~